Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: NATURFREX SLU
Postal address: Pintor Murillo, Nº 3, 06480, Montijo (Badajoz)
Contact Data Protection Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
How will we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, and in the context of the new regulatory framework established by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data (hereinafter, the “General Regulations”), and the national regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us (hereinafter, the “Data”), will be subject to processing by NATURFREX SLU (hereinafter, “NATURFREX”), with registered office in Calle Pintor Murillo, 3, 06480, Montijo (Badajoz) Spain.
You declare that the information and data you have given us is accurate and true, reserving the NATURFREX the right to exclude from the services those interested parties who have provided false information, without prejudice to legal action. You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make and for the damages caused to the NATURFREX or to third parties.
All the fields that appear on the NATURFREX forms will be required to be completed, so the omission of any of them may lead to it being impossible for us to meet your request, unless the form itself has fields of voluntary completion.
Personal data will be treated with the degree of protection legally required to avoid any loss, alteration, treatment or unauthorised access.
If you have any questions regarding data protection you can contact the NATURFREX Data Protection Office through the email email@example.com.
With what purpose and legitimacy do we process your personal data?
In general, your data will be processed by NATURFREX for the fulfilment of the following purposes:
- Management of your relationship with NATURFREX: NATURFREX will be able to process your data for the management of your relationship with NATURFREX, including in this process, the development of any operation necessary for its maintenance.
- Organisation of services and events: NATURFREX organises draws, competitions and promotional events. In these cases, the interested party who wants to participate, will sign up voluntarily by completing the forms that NATURFREX provides for this purpose. NATURFREX will process the data obtained through the participation forms in these services and events in order to be able to manage the interested party’s participation, as well as the publication of the prizes, or any additional information that may be necessary, in the event that it occurs. This process will only be carried out if NATURFREX has the consent of the interested party.
- Management of requests and applications: In order for NATURFREX to manage those requests and applications that you send us, NATURFREX will process the information you provide. This information will allow NATURFREX to give you an answer to them, and to put at your disposal solutions that adapt to your needs. NATURFREX undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you as long as they are necessary for the purpose described.
- Sending newsletters and magazines: NATURFREX will carry out, both by ordinary and electronic means, the sending of newsletters and magazines, as well as information on the activities and services of NATURFREX, as long as you have consented to this service.Whenever this service is carried out by electronic means, it will be legitimised in satisfying the legitimate interests of NATURFREX, by virtue of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, from July 11, on services of the company of information and electronic commerce, as well as the European Regulation of Commercial Electronic Communications. At any time you can object to this service through contact with the NATURFREX Data Protection Office in the email mentioned above.
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
NATURFREX maintains security measures to protect personal data in accordance with the content of the provisions of the GDPR, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data that you provide us with.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data that is accessed by virtue of your relationship with tNATURFREX will be processed as long as they are accurate for the management of the purposes reported. In this sense, NATURFREX will keep the personal data once its relationship with you is duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to NATURFREX, and will not be processed by it, except for making it available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the process, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Finally, and as long as you have not withdrawn your consent for this purpose, NATURFREX will keep your data in order to keep you updated on NATURFREX products, events and services that may be of interest to you.
Who will receive your data?
NATURFREX will communicate your personal data:
1. Public Organisations, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when NATURFREX has the legal obligation to provide them.
2. NATURFREX has the collaboration of some third-party service providers that have access to your personal data and that the referred data in the name and on behalf of NATURFREX as a consequence of the provision of services.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You may, in relation to the processes that are based on obtaining your consent, withdraw your consent through the procedure detailed in the following paragraph.
You may exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as request that you limit the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, sending a written communication or contacting NATURFREX through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact NATURFREX by postal mail at the address: Calle Pintor Murillo, number 3, 06480 Madrid (Badajoz) Spain
Against which authority can you exercise your claims?
You can file a complaint with the NATURFREX’s Data Protection Office, through the address email@example.com, or in the post to Pintor Murillo, number 3, 06480 Montijo (Badahoz), in order for us to satisfy your rights in this matter. In any case, you can always go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in C/ Jorge Juan number 6, Madrid as the control authority in matters of data protection.